Monday, June 2, 2014

Motivation Monday

Oh, you better PREACH Thomas Edison! I love this quote...it makes me feel revived and ready to start this week off like a BOSS. Ya know what I mean? Even if you have a boss, this makes me think of getting back on the 'I'm gonna be my own boss' swag mindset. I love when that big Godly voice pops into my head and reminds me that no matter what road I'm currently on, there's always a grander one that He's paved. I like to think of this as God's plan because we exhaust our limited options far too often while God's are limitless (and far better than mine)! 

So remember this dear friends...your possibilities are never exhausted and just when you think they are try plan B (or C, D, E...you get the picture) ;)


Happy Monday to you!

Lemons to Love,

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment