Monday, July 22, 2013

Motivation Monday

Happy Motivation Monday, y'all! Today's quote is inspired by fear...who knew that dirty little word could be so encouraging?! I found it to be a sour lemon for me this weekend with a project I'm working on, I decided to turn that lemon into some love! With questions like, 'what if I mess up?' 'What if it turns out wrong?' 'What if it's all done for nothing?', circling my brain it's no wondering I was stumped for creativity for so long!! Sheesh! I'm exhausted just rewriting them : ) 

I took a perspective pause and realized none of these were of actual any truth. The fear of anything in our lives is just a big ol' lie holding us from the great things we are meant to do! So, thanks fear, for showing me a piece of my greatness ; ) ...you may now leave my mind.


Happy Motivation Monday...lose your fear and find your greatness!

Lemons to Love,

Lindsay

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog by adding your email under 
FOLLOW ME, right under MEET US : )

You can also follow me on Instagram @lindsgc1105 and 
Pinterest @mrsc110511

No comments:

Post a Comment