Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Favorite Pins

Lately I've been getting some creative inspirations and motivations while perusing through Pinterest. Now, what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't share these exciting finds with y'all?? (Don't answer that.)

So, without further a-due, here are a few of my favorite Pins...

This room tugs on my Traditional style-strings, with monochromatic colors and soft lines...I'm loving the tufted sofa and nesting tables!! I'd definitely add some drama to the walls with curtains, but they had me at tufted couch.


Moving right along to this little number...HELLO LUVA! This is more my Eclectic vibe for sure! The mix of patterns, vintage pieces, generous accessories, and those lacquered walls! Stop it.


Ok, ok...now on to the more 'current reality' of my life's inspirations : )

This dresser is so bright and cheery and could easily find a home in any one of our rooms ... if we only had an extra room.


This credenza is to die for...so dramatic with clean, modern lines. I would love to accessorize it and throw it in my living room! This is a DIY project inspiration for sure!


I'm loving the Greek Key trend right now! This piece would actually be pretty easy to DIY! I'm loving the turquoise with gold framing and pops of orange. I might just have to Greek Key myself for the next project...


I've always been a sucker for the 'old' Hollywood glam with mirrored dressers and side tables. I would love TWO (one feminine and one a bit more masculine) for our bed side tables in the bedroom. (This has been confessions of a shop-a-holic.) This dresser is actually a DIY...and a must-do on my DIY list!


I'm really wanting to get into reupholstering some things...and this sea-foam green Wingback chair is speaking to me, loudly!


 She's fun and easy...a great DIY project : )


I've been obsessing over this chair and fabric for a while now. I love the fuschia and white fabric and how feminine it looks! Maybe somewhere down the road I'll have my own little home office room and can 'chic' it up all I want! ; ) Until then, I'll keep working on my next post of a re-do and styling I'm working on for my office space...


and last but not least, I had to add this pic. It just makes me so happy to look at, with all the place settings, mix of colorful flowers, and outdoor seating! Makes me wanna throw a party...or at least go to a fun one like this!



Hope you enjoyed a few of my favorite things. Now, go check out more of my inspirations and boards in Furniture, Bedroom, Dining, Entertaining, or DIY projects (just to name a few!) : ) @lindsgc1105


Happy Pinning!


Lemons to Love,

Lindsay

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog by adding your email under 
FOLLOW ME, right under MEET US : )

You can also follow me on Instagram @lindsgc1105 and 
Pinterest @lindsgc1105

No comments:

Post a Comment