Monday, July 18, 2016

Titlow Park

In my last post I shared with y'all a few different stops along the PNW wonderland tour during the 4th of July weekend! Today's post is from our outing to Titlow Park up in the North Tacoma area. This is one of my favorite splash parks in the South Sound area! Y'all may remember it from this post when I met a girlfriend and her two littles up there for the day. We didn't play in the splash park during this trip, but instead we explored the shore lines of the beach -- AKA Rock Mecca for Brooks. We took a lunch picnic and made our voyage out to the beach. I'd never really explored much past the dock, so it came as a welcomed surprise that the beach actually extended pretty far with a better view of the Narrows Bridge.

It turned out to be a beautiful day of just lazy play, low tide creatures, and sunny sky views.☀️









^ ^ ^ Turns out, moving a rock with your head is harder than it looks!😜



^ ^ ^ My loves...❤️





^ ^ ^ Here comes the train!🚂


^ ^ ^ This kid lives for trains, trucks...& rocks.




I hope y'all are enjoying your summer as much as we are!

Until next time...

And as always, thanks for reading!

Lemons to Love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment