Friday, February 12, 2016

Nisqually Wildlife Reserve

Nerd alert!! This post contains minimal pics of actual people but instead my artistic approach to nature and God's vast land and it's beauty. You've been warned... :)

So there's this national wildlife preserve not too far from us that I've been wanting to visit since we moved, but it's been so low on my list I honestly haven't made the time. With Geoff being gone, and the weather being too pretty not to take advantage of I decided to take an impromptu trip when B woke up from his nap!

With almost 800 acres of land to explore, my measly hour barely put a dent in what there was to find. But with stroller and camera in hand, B and I set out like two little explorers soaking in the sea and sun.

Hope you enjoy!

















I love, love, love finding the time to tap into my creative -- whether it's a house project, painting, photographing, or writing...I'm just so thankful for this creative mind God has given me.

TGIF dear readers! I hope you have fun plans this weekend with friends and loved ones to share with them how much you care *heart eyes emoji* :D

Thanks for reading!

Lemons to love,

post signature

1 comment: