Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Nine 09 Designs

Over the last few months I've been collecting, curating, and redesigning pieces for my vintage shop Nine 09 Designs on Etsy. As you may have seen on Instagram or Facebook I've sold a few of my furniture pieces, one of them being the rattan Peacock Chair. Actually, as of December 2013 I'm officially sold out of my furniture redesigns and currently working on replenishing my stock. In addition to my love for refurbishing furniture, I also love filling my shop with one-of-a-kind vintage home decor I've carefully selected throughout my thrifty travels.

Recently I came across these beauties and they will be added to my shop this week...but I wanted to give you, my readers, a first glance of the new merchandise going up for sale!  If you see something you love for your home or for a gift then hop on over to my Etsy shop. It's easy to get there, just click on Etsy Shop on my menu bar (or my new and nifty social media button) and you'll be redirected right to my shop!

Here are a few pics of my brand spankin' (vintage) new inventory!

Brass Swan Lamp

 Vintage Vietnamese Foo Dogs

Mid-Century Liquor Pump Set *Reserved*


Vintage gold-plated flatware


*On sale: These vintage brass reindeer candelabras! Just for my readers use code HAPPYNEWYEAR for free shipping through January. :)


Want to receive an exclusive 10% discount at check out? First, become a member of Lemons to Love by clicking on Join this site found under Followers, share this post with a friend, and then use code NEWJANUARY at check out. (SO many savings for the month of January...can you handle it?!)

3 easy steps to 1 simple savings!

1. Become a member of LtL
2. Share this post
3. Use savings code NEWJANUARY at check out

See you at my shop, and as always thanks for reading!

Lemons to Love,

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment