Monday, August 26, 2013

Motivation Monday

It's Monday y'all and I don't want to rub it in or anything...but Geoff and I are still enjoying our vacation on the East Coast!!
We landed in Altanta to spend some time with Geoff's dad, made a pit-stop through Perry, GA to see my middle sister and her family, and eventually made our way down to the good ol' place I like to call Jax, FL! 

We had such a fabulous, special, good-for-the-soul visit with our family and friends over the last week...how can we even top it?! Well, a close runner-up is my happy place at the family lake house. It's the kind of place where time stops, you forget what day it is, and make-up is forbidden! :) a place where I can have quiet time for me, quiet time with my hunny, and quiet time with God ... that kind of vacation is the other fulfilling half my soul needed! 

So, to continue the theme of Motivation Monday ... get away, see sites unseen, and provide quiet time for your sweet soul's sake.





Happy Monday!!

Lemons to love,

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment