Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bucket Listing 101

Who says you have to wait half a lifetime to put your bucket list into action?! Not me! No matter where you are in your life, or in the world, you can make any kind of bucket list, on any scale of income!  & since we don't plan on setting our roots down in WA, we figured we might as well hop on the WA wagon while we had it! : )

So I set out to make an LG bucket list, with a few crafty Cott twists in mind! Instead of your basic ol' boring list written on your basic ol' boring notebook paper, I found a small-sized journal (on clearance!) at Target. Total cost for this creative Cott craft? a whopping $2.37 ... total bank breaker (did I mention bucket-listing on a budget??)

*Side note: always go to the end of the display isle to find their clearance items...I've found so many goodies doing this!

I decorated the cover to personalize it as our very own 'Play Passport.' I wanted to have a little fun with our list to make it all the more exciting and adventurous! I found places around WA to go see, do, drink, and eat. I kept these 4 categories in mind, while also mixing in a range of cost per adventure.  There's so much outdoor exploring to do in this state, and most of it's free! We also like our palatable playtime, if you will, and can plan accordingly for nights on the town. It took me a while to do the research (and each individual page), but it came out pretty darn cute, if I don't say so myself?!

Here are a few of the pages I made for our LG Play Passport - 








It was a fun and inexpensive way to list out all the entertainment we want to try during our time here in WA. With a little bit of time (& research) you can make this for any occasion! Make it as local or international as your creativity and budget will allow you...just have fun with it!

You never know where life will take you, why not start your adventure now??

What's on your bucket list?


Lemons to Love,

Lindsay

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog by adding your email under 
FOLLOW ME, right under MEET US : )

You can also follow me on Instagram @lindsgc1105 and 
Pinterest @lindsgc1105


1 comment:

  1. Check out Sushi of Gari in Tacoma too! Looks kinda sketchy from the outside but the sushi is the freshest we've had in WA, it's very authentic and run/made by Japanese.

    ReplyDelete