Thursday, May 16, 2013

Outside Inspiration!

With the weather warming up and the sun beaming high, I'm feeling quite inspired to turn our outside patio into an outdoor oasis...if you build it, I will enjoy it, outside. :)

So in the name of inspiration, I've searched through a few sites and came across these colorful and creative spaces at Better Homes & Garden ...

These two pictures capture the essence of fun and relaxing space all in one. I'm loving the lanterns and mix of colors and patterns.



These colors just make me happy and want to be outside!


 I'm loving the colors in that rug and the mix of natural wood in this space


Oh, Southern Living...you had me at Southern.
I might love and be inspired by the access to different cultures & places, but I sure do love my Southern roots :)  There were a few good spreads in this month's issue of outdoor spaces and gardens.  A true inspiration for any decor lover!


If you haven't already, don't forget to subscribe to my blog by filling out your email under 'Follow Me!'

Thanks for stopping by!

Lemons to Love,

Lindsay

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog by adding your email under FOLLOW ME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment