Monday, October 12, 2015

Pumpkin Patch Perfection

The other day B and I headed to the sweetest little family farm with a friend and her cutie patootie two-year-old son for some petting zoo and pumpkin patch action. It was a beautiful, foggy PNW day and perfect for a stroll through Schilter's family farm.

This farm was nothing short of adorable, y'all. It has a barn with a little mini maze created out of stacked bales of hay and dreamy white strings of lights draped from the beams above -- I wanted one in my backyard. There was a 'general store' with homemade caramel apples and freshly baked sweets. If you mosey on behind the barn you'll find playgrounds, a tractor-pulling hay ride, a 5 acre corn maze and rows upon rows of pumpkins. Off in the distance you could see their crops of Christmas trees growing to their debut soon. After we (squeezed) through the mini maze, we headed to the petting zoo with little baby animals for the kids to enjoy. I think B's favorite were the baby pigs...more specifically their twirly tails. We then moseyed (yep, lots of moseying through this here farm) through the pumpkin patch and caught a ride behind a tractor on their hay ride.

Needless to say, I think the boys enjoyed themselves during our morning playdate at the patch. :)





 




Tractor!



Hay ride boogie..





I can hardly stand the chiclet smile -- that's the first time he'd actually cheesed to the camera deliberately...andddd my heart about exploded.

Thanks for reading y'all!! I'll have one more post coming this week from our *fall* hike up Mt Rainier and then I'll be on a mini break from blogging while I travel back to FL (yay!) for one of my best friend's wedding! ...you know I'll be back with a part I and II for that trip. ;)

Have a beautiful week and thanks for reading!

Lemons to Love,


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment