Friday, September 11, 2015

Cott's go chasin' waterfalls...

Did y'all sing TLC's Waterfalls?? Don't even lie.

I hope y'all aren't sick of seeing our hikes and waterfall-ing adventures because we have no intentions of slowing down...well until the frigid winter comes along, of course. :) Y'all, I've even gone a little crazy to the point where I have a list for 2016 of places I want to hike and seek for the spots we won't get to by the end of the summer -- the bug is real, y'all.

This hiking installation comes to you straight from Lewis River Lower Falls in southern WA. It actually wasn't much of a hike at all, which as y'all know is a bonus for me on these outings. And the view.... it was something else! The falls were so easy to access and there were even little tide pools perfect for B to splash around in. He even did his little arm flap-squeal when he saw it. Haha! He is my favorite...tiny human.

It was such a sweet family day. We laid out our blanket, soaked in some sun, ate our lunch and just lounged around for hours. G even told me how much he loves our family days...I'm so thankful we've found a little tradition of our own to have intentional time together as a family. Making these memories have been the best and I've loved documenting and sharing them here with y'all!

*For your continued reading enjoyment, feel free to put on TLC's Waterfalls as you read this post*








I mean...can you even get enough of the thickness of that thigh??!










I captured this little moment between my two boys...and I think my heart burst into two.






That's all for now! I hope y'all have enjoyed it. :)

Want the ease of having LtL sent directly to you?? Just add your email under Follow Me, and simply follow the instructions on the email...don't forget to check your spam! ===========> Go now!

Lemons to Love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment