Monday, July 7, 2014

Motivation Monday

I don't know about y'all but I've got a major case of the Monday's today!  After returning from a joy-filled trip to Florida to visit with friends and family, and celebrate Baby with a showering of gifts it's tough getting back into the swing of things. Not to mention just coming off a relaxing and celebratory weekend with Geoff over a long Fourth holiday weekend, I think I'm having celebration withdrawals?! It's a common diagnosis thats easily fixed with a written prescription of Grateful Heart...take 3 times daily, repeat often.

I can't share enough with you how much love and gratefulness my heart has been filled with this last month.  Geoff and I are so blessed to have such an overwhelming community full of love and support in our lives, and it was so apparent during my 10 days home.

So, today my fix for the Monday blues are not to be bummed about the thrill ride being over, but filled with thanks and love from the memories and celebrations I've been a part of. I hope today's quote brings you new perspective and grateful hearts for the fun memories you're making each weekend with the ones you love!



Lemons to Love,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment