Monday, October 28, 2013

Motivation Monday

You know the saying 'imitation is the sincerest form of flattery'? Well today's Motivation Monday post is inspired by that, with a little play on words. I was feeling inspired this weekend for a Nate Berkus DIY hack for my Fall Vignette (all posts coming later this week). And while imitation can play a role in DIY inspirations, I was feeling more innovative than imitating.  I really love the Nate Berkus home collection for Target, and would enjoy quite a few of his pieces in my home decor. Unfortunately, this does not always bode well for my pocket book.  But instead of feeling defeated, I was inspired to be innovative and bring my own twist of Nate into my home.  By using pieces I already had in my home, I found a way to use Nate's talents and gorgeous eye for textiles as innovation to create my own (and essentially for nothing).


I hope you you find today's quote as motivation to use what ya' got to get what ya' want!

Happy Monday and thanks for reading!


Lemons to Love,

Lindsay

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog by adding your email under FOLLOW ME, right under THE 101 : )

You can also follow me on Instagram @lindsgc1105 and Pinterest @lindsgc1105

No comments:

Post a Comment