Monday, October 7, 2013

Motivation Monday

Happy Monday, y'all! I've taken a (small) blogging hiatus to tend to my overwhelming busy school work ... but I'm baaaack! Today's motivation is meant to empower us all through the week and on to our dreams we've set forth. I have two dreams I'm currently pursuing; my schooling and my love for interior design/furniture refurbishing. I sometimes get flooded with the questions of how, when, what, and where, but today I am reminding myself of the Who. The one that can help me clear these questions from my mind and just focus on what needs to be done in my present, is God. I believe if I continue to pray for His vision and purpose in my life He will provide me with the courage I need to pursue my dreams... no matter the time, obstacles, or doubts that come my way. :)


Do not be timid. Be powerful, loving, disciplined & courageous!


Lemons to Love,

Lindsay

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog by adding your email under 
FOLLOW ME, right under THE 101 : )

You can also follow me on Instagram @lindsgc1105 and 
Pinterest @lindsgc1105

No comments:

Post a Comment