Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Estate Sale Score!

Close your eyes and imagine this with me: smooth curvy lines, gold embellishments, and legs made to be stared at. Now open your eyes. What were you envisioning?? Well, secretly I was thinking of two things. #1: that's how I imagine every outfit will look on me when planning for a night out...sadly, this is not always my reality. So we move on to #2: the thoughts running through my head when I scored this diamond in the rough at an estate sale recently in Tacoma!



I love, love the antique style curve of the body and legs on casters...they just don't make 'em like this anymore. I haven't quite decided how to refurbish this peice yet. I was flipping through Pinterest for some inspiration and came across a few different ideas...

Trendy green with greek key handles?


{image source}

Navy blue with gold hardware?


{image source}

Restored glory?

{image source}

Black and white?


{image source}

Or, black with gold pulls?


{image source}

I was also thinking of painting it the same glossy black I did the bedside table. Maybe even sell them as a set? What do y'all think? Any ideas or suggestions? Which of these stand out to you?

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear what you think!


Lemons to Love,

Lindsay

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog by adding your email under 
FOLLOW ME, right under THE 101 : )

You can also follow me on Instagram & Pinterest @lindsgc1105 

No comments:

Post a Comment