Monday, July 29, 2013

Motivation Monday

Well, it's Monday, again ... and boy do I have the Monday Blues!! Usually when I'm throwing a pitty party for one, I like to remind myself I'm not the only human being on Earth (yes, I have to be reminded).  So, I take some time with a little meditation and prayer and try to get over myself find the joy currently surrounding my life, because there is A LOT and sometimes I just need to see it.  Ya know what I'm sayin'?

I found this sweet quote to reflect on and wanted to share it with you ...

-quote by Steve Maraboli

Happy Monday to you ... be generous, be kind, be love. 

Lemons to Love,

Lindsay

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog by adding your email under 
FOLLOW ME, right under MEET US

You can also follow me on Instagram @lindsgc1105 and 
Pinterest @lindsgc1105

No comments:

Post a Comment