Monday, June 17, 2013

Motivation Monday

I don't know about you, but after a beautiful and relaxing weekend, sometimes it's kinda hard to find that extra umph to kick-start my Monday. It's as if I've saved up all my 'Hoorahs' for Friday-Sunday, and then Monday I'm just plain out! So, I've decided to start a new weekly posting for getting us through those Monday blues. I think I'll call it ... Motivation Monday!

I hope these weekly quotes provide you with that extra boost and keep that 'Hoorah' in us for the whole week, not just our Fridays-Sundays. With that little extra somethin' somethin', who knows what the Mondays-Thursdays can inspire us to do?!



“The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.”

-Author Unknown

Happy Monday to you all!


Lemons to Love,

Lindsay

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog by scrolling up adding your email under FOLLOW MY BLOG, right under BLOGGING INSPIRATIONS : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment