Friday, November 1, 2013

Fall Vignettes and Tablescapes

Fall is my most favorite time of year! It reminds me of family and friends, pumpkins and pies, and cold weather with cute fashion. I also love bringing in the warm tones of the autumn season into my home.  With as chilly and gloomy as the Pacific Northwest can get this time of year, it's especially important to me to create a cozy home decor for a welcoming place to relax and enjoy.

When I was inspired by the Mother Nature is a Natural elements, I knew I wanted to create a tablescape and vignette around the natural tones and foliage found right outside my door.

 I was able to pick out some cute mini-pumpkins from a local farmer's market trip I took with the kiddos I nanny for.  I also scored some gold candle sticks on clearance at Target to pair with some vintage brass candle sticks I already own. I love the trend right now with painted pumpkins, but I was feeling more 'el naturale' with my arrangements and wanted to keep them as is. In my tablescape I used Gold Painted Acorns to surround my little pumpkins and candle sticks of varying heights. To tie all of my natural elements and tones together I just cut two yards of burlap and fringed the edges to make a runner down the center of the table.

In my Fall Vignette I was able to showcase my Nate Berkus Hack Marble Tray with a few of my favorite vintage tumblers I bought from a local thrift store.  This vignette also gave home to my DIY Framed Gold Leaf, vintage crochet doily, and framed botanical print.

Here is a small tour of our Fall decor around the home...enjoy!











Have a beautiful Fall weekend y'all and thanks for reading!


Lemons to Love,

Lindsay

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog by adding your email under FOLLOW ME, right under THE 101 : )

You can also follow me on Instagram @lindsgc1105 and Pinterest @lindsgc1105

No comments:

Post a Comment